Knealing at the National Flag

Welcome Forums News & Politics Knealing at the National Flag

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi FHC,

Friends and Family! Josiah asked me what was my views on the NFL players knealing at the national flag.. I was a bit stomped because I have not really paying a whole lot of attention. Shamefully, I uttered ugh…then before I could craft a response he proceeded to tell me, well I think they have a right to silently protest..????Ironically we kneal as a sign of submission, but we know In football it means someone is hurt or grieved ??Can I get a biblical perspective please ?

Phyllis
      Keymaster

Hi Nakeisha. I actually ministered on this during our Ripped From The Headlines class a couple of weeks ago. We don’t usually sell the tapes because of the class format but I give you permission to purchase it. It was a very good class and always of course with the goal of developing a Biblical Worldview. I invite you and Josiah to attend the class each Sunday at 10am. I will have a copy of that particular class waiting on you in the Church Office. After listening to it let me know if you have any further questions I can help you with on the subject. Thanks for inquiring.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you Pastor Phylls, I figured that much, I missed the teaching like many others in Ripped from the headlines. We generally have schedule conflicts at that time in the morning. i apologize if I misinterpreted that we could ask for biblical perspectives in this setting. Thank you so much we would be happy to purchase the tapes looking forward to picking it up.

Nicky

bishop
      Keymaster

Hello Nakeisha, no need to apologize! This is one of the reasons this site was created. You even put it in the right place on the forum! Lol! Please feel free to participate!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Iconic One Theme | Powered by Wordpress